Traditional elegance gets a fresh reinterpretation with the Veda chair. The petite, pleated roll arms, adorned with a simple nailhead trim, slope down onto stately legs, delivering timeless details and graceful curves that soften the room while adding an abundance of charm. Generous seat space, cushion fill choices, and the Blue Steel Spring at the heart of the seat ensure lasting comfort. And bring your room together with an accent pillow, orderable in your choice of fabric.
- Nailhead Trim
- Featherblend Seat Cushion(s)
- Included Accent Pillow(s)
- Pleated, petite roll arms with soft curves for an elegant touch
- Choose from a round turned or square tapered leg, available in three finish options
- Tasteful nailhead trim is available in three finish options
- Includes one accent pillow in your choice of fabric to match your personal style
- The patented Blue Steel Spring in the seat provides unmatched support and lasting comfort
- Constructed with a premium, durable 5-layer wood frame
- The removable and reversible seat and back cushions allow you to flip and rotate them for even wear
- The seat cushion has a high resiliency foam core that is engineered to maintain its shape over time and
- contain a layer of recovery foam and a soft fiber top for luxurious comfort. An upgrade to Featherblend fill is available
- Upholstered in your choice of fabric, including those with performance and sustainability characteristics
- Handcrafted in North America
- 35"W x 37"D x 36"H
- Arm Height 25", Seat Height 20"
- Prices shown are starting prices and will vary by Fabric Selection & Available Frame/Support & Power upgrades.