Contemporary design, with a touch of Art Deco flare. Named after the most famous street in New York City, that exemplifies modern city living. Crafted of mahogany veneers and solids, with engineered woods, in a warm hand rubbed grey sable finish, that allows all of the beauty of the wood grain to show through, while providing a very popular grey finish. Flared legs both front and back, with brushed nickel hardware in the shape of a cube, adds to the Art Deco influence. Single drawer with open storage below, that measure: W-15, D-15, H-12 ; Drawer measures: W-13 , D-14, H-3 Note finish and measurements may vary slightly. Assemble required. Delivered to your door by parcel post service. W-20, D-18, H-26.
- Flared legs both front and back
- Brushed nickel hardware in the shape of a cube
- Single drawer with open storage below
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Gray finish
- Easy to assemble
- Size: 20 in. W x 18 in. D x 26 in. H